<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Girl/girl
Update
Help
Busy
Confession
Debate
Vote
Live
Celebrity
Oral



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Thank you 

This blog is two years old today. Happy Birthday to me.

It’s been weird for me writing this blog. I truly never thought that two years on, with over three hundred and fifty posts written and more than a million visitors later, I would still be here, putting my thoughts out there for the world to read.

You see, this little blog was just supposed to help me express myself freely in a way I didn’t feel possible in my offline life. It was to give me a forum to understand the sexual obsessions and neuroses that I had and not worry about what people might think about me.

So I had no expectations; I just wanted to write about all the stuff in my head. If people read it and enjoyed it too, then great.

And for some reason, people did; they came back to read more. I still can’t get my head around the fact that thousands of people visit here every single day. I am both complimented and grateful to everyone that has visited over the past two years – I appreciate your support.

I am also thankful for the hundreds of emails I have received. I never mention them on here because I respect people’s privacy, but I think it is safe for me to say that I am still shocked by the sheer amount of you wishing me well or asking for advice on sex or relationships.

I don’t often get a chance to respond to emails, so I would like to take this opportunity now to say thank you for them – I am touched that people who don’t know me and have never met me, want to tell me I have inspired them, or given them confidence; or made them feel like what they were experiencing was ok. I am honoured that people have said this to me; it makes me proud that a regular, normal girl like me, might make someone feel good about themselves – it's the best compliment I could ever have.

So I want to say thank you. To the people who’ve been regular readers since the start; to the people that proudly put me on their blogroll amongst other established non-sex writers; to the linkers, the lurkers, the commenters as well as the new people who’ve just visited for the first time and stayed to peruse the archives: your support has given me confidence I never knew I had.

By way of showing my appreciation, here are ten of my favourite moments of 2005:

My addiction to vibrators

Outdoor fun

Watching a sex scene in the cinema with my parents

Morning fun

A dab hand on my laptop

Bloody revenge

Seduced by a stewardess

Talking about cock sucking with my mother

Discovering my skill in bartering (and climaxing in public)

Why I'll never fuck an actor

And as an additional bonus, here are my opening and closing entries for the Big Blogger 2005 competition in which I was a runner-up.

On being an oily wet she-cat

On trying to be witty



Happy New Year to you all

designed by one man