<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Big Blogger: task 7
Home Run
Big Blogger: task 6
Big Blogger: task 5
Lawbreaker
Passion in public
Big Blogger: task 4
Ex-factor
Morning Glory
Big Blogger: task 3



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Fix 

“It’ll take a while before it reformats” he said, sitting back in the chair while my laptop screen burst into action in front of him.

“Would you like some tea?” I asked, as he pushed his chair away from the table.

“No thanks, but I’d like something else” he replied.

“What’s that then?” I asked, thinking perhaps he’d prefer a beer.

“I’d like for you to take off that t-shirt and show me your tits” he responded.

I shouldn’t have been shocked really; after all, the last time we were alone together he was spanking my arse hard as he fucked me from behind. But that was over a year ago, and things have changed.

“C’mon” I said, trying to sound convincing, “you know we’re just friends now”.

“Ok then, you can leave your bra on. I just want to see your lovely bosoms outside that top”. He smiled at me wickedly and fixed his gaze on my nipples. I felt them begin to harden slightly and knew that he would be able to see them through my t-shirt.

“I’d really prefer not to” I pleaded, “how about a nice cuppa?”

“I’ll just have to use my imagination then” he said, and he unzipped himself and pulled down his jeans, revealing his growing bulge protruding through his jockey shorts.

I glanced down for a moment and took in the view, knowing that as I did so, it would get him harder. His hand ran across his groin for a moment and rested on his cock.

“Come on, touch it. You know you want to”. He ran his thumb along the outline of his erection and then cupped himself gently under his balls.

I looked back up at him and saw the wicked glint in his eye. It struck me how much this would have driven me crazy just twelve months ago; that seeing his desire for me would have made me want to jump on him and fuck him breathlessly. Not any more. I watched this man with his hard cock in front of me, and knew that I didn’t want him at all.

“I think you should put your trousers back on and behave – we’re friends, let’s keep it that way, ok?”

“You didn’t used to say that, I know what you’re like” he said, as he grabbed my hand and attempted to place it onto his lap.

“Now, now, none of that!” I said, trying to be polite, “I’d really prefer not to, if you don’t mind”.

“Really?” He seemed disappointed. “You not attracted to me anymore then?”

I tried to think of the least insulting way possible to let his ego down gently. “Um, well, there’s this guy, and I really like him, and although we’re not ‘in’ something, I just want to see how things go and not shag anyone else right now”.

He laughed. “Ah, monogamy - that old game. You’re a serious one, aren’t you?!” He grabbed my hand again and tried to get me to touch him once more.

I snapped my hand back. “Yeah, I’m far more serious than you know actually; it must be my degree in sarcasm that had you confused”.

“Quite likely, though I must say I am rather surprised, given our previous dalliances” he replied, grinning. I noticed that his hand was slowly rubbing his cock through his underwear. I also noticed that I wasn’t turned on at all.

“Look, I’ll go make us a tea, you put your clothes back on, everything will be fine” I tried to reason.

“With this?!” he exclaimed, pointing at his now rather pointed erection poking through his pants, “I think this is going to have to get some air”.

And with that he pulled down his pants.

I sat there and stared at him. He seemed rather pleased that his hard cock was on full display next to me and he reached down to grip himself.

“Touch it. Go on. Touch it. Please” he pleaded.

“No. I’m not going to. I don’t want to” I said, and as an afterthought, “sorry”.

That didn’t stop him: his eyes were shining brightly as he watched me, cock in his hand, slowly stroking it.

“Ok then, you won’t mind if I sort myself out, I’ve really got the fucking horn right now” he said, rubbing his cock faster, the pre-come glistening on the head.

For a moment I thought about telling him to fuck off, that if he wanted a wank, he should at least go into the bathroom and do it privately, that I didn’t want to have to witness him doing it. But given that this time last year, my mouth would have been wrapped around his cock, and my hand sliding in between my legs, I felt bad that I was shutting him out so coldly; it seemed mean to be so harsh with him. Plus – and more importantly – he was fixing my ever-so-sick computer for free, so the least I could do was let him rub one out, as a way of saying thank you.

“Just don’t get any near my laptop, ok?” I said, as I handed him some tissue, recalling that he fired off quite some distance when he came.

“Don’t worry, I’m very neat, and have good aim”, he said, somewhat unconvincingly.

I watched him as he got close, surprising myself that I did not find it in the least bit erotic or arousing in any way, which was unusual for me, given that I normally love to watch men masturbate.

What I did find gripping – so to speak – was his expression: he watched me watching him, and his face turned from frustrated sexual need to one of rapturous delight, as he watched me smile whilst he ejaculated into his hand.

“Good boy” I said, as he caught every last drop in the tissue.

“Right, that’s better, I can concentrate now” he said, pulling up his pants and trousers, “and your computer looks like its all good now too”.

Eventually my computer got sorted, although I didn’t, but this wasn’t to my disappointment - on the contrary: I learned that even when faced with a cock waved in front of me, I can turn it down; that there is more to life than revisiting sex with old fuck-buddies; and that when it comes to any situation, always have tissues at the ready - you never know when they might come in handy. Literally.

designed by one man