<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Big Blogger: task 4
Ex-factor
Morning Glory
Big Blogger: task 3
Thank You
Speechless*
Eviction 1
Busted
Bounceback
Big Blogger: task 2



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Passion in public 

We stood on Holloway road kissing.

I love kissing. It’s got to be one of the most underrated aspects of sex. But it’s probably my most favourite. A good kiss will get me going, no problem. A good kiss is like making love with your mouth. A good kiss takes me away to that place where the only thing I can hear is the synchronised breaths emitted from our mouths as we part our lips, and the only thing I can feel is the throbbing between my legs as he presses against me.

He was a great kisser.

No, strike that: a fantastic kisser. His kisses sent shivers down my spine, tingling into my fingertips and throbbing between my legs. His kisses made my whole body feel electric. His kisses made me forget who I was and what I was doing.

So, we’re standing on Holloway road, kissing like two drunken teenagers on a night out; snogging away, oblivious to the people milling around us trying to get the last tube home. The warm summery air is making us both frisky: our hands explored each other eagerly as our mouths moved in synch. We stood there and kissed, and the world revolved around us. Magical.

I was it is fair to say, very turned on. And from the feel of him pressed up hard against my thigh, he was too. The heat between us was intense, the passion fired up. So when he asked me, if he could ‘feel’ me, I didn’t question what he meant: it felt only natural to go with the flow (so to speak).

Even when he slid his hand underneath my jeans and pushed two fingers inside me.

As we stood on Holloway road.

With people walking all around us.

I don’t know if it was because

a) He turned me on so incredibly much

b) I am such a sex fiend that doing something so risqué in public excited me

c) He seems like such a well-brought-up boy, that doing something like this appears out of character and that this daringness appealed to me

But whichever it was, within 60 seconds of his fingers sliding around inside me, I was having a massive orgasm.

As we stood on Holloway road.

With people walking all around us.

I did of course, try to control and hide my climatic convulsions and shuddering, (which wasn’t easy); when the shaking subsided - as if a hypnotic trance had ended - I suddenly became aware of my surroundings and what had just happened: I got very shy and embarrassed and made him remove his hand, as I tried to compose myself.

I have to say that I have never, in all my sex-fiendishness, done anything like this. And if he had given me longer to think about it, I would not have let him to do it. But after being seduced by his glorious kisses, and with time seeming to stand still all around us, I didn’t have time to think: before I knew it he was fingering me in full view of anyone walking past us.

How he had the guts to do that, I have no idea. How I had the guts to let him do that, I have no idea. Maybe he thought I was the sort of girl who would be up for such naughtiness and took his chances. He lucked out I guess: no matter how dirty or sordid I might think I am, I now know there’s always going to be someone else with a far dirtier mind than mine.

Even if he looks like butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth.

designed by one man