<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Speechless*
Eviction 1
Busted
Bounceback
Big Blogger: task 2
Point of view
Interlude
Big Blogger: task 1
Chapter closed
Excess



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Thank You 

When I wrote the last post, I had no idea that so many people would write in and comment; that people who have never spoken out on my blog, finally did so, alongside the regular speakers.

I didn't put the post up expecting solidarity from my readers, and I have been truly overwhelmed by the positivity from you all: I never knew that everyone would show me such support.

For once, I really am speechless, because I am so touched by all your kind words. So allow me to say thank you; for whatever it's worth in this anonymous blogging world, you have all made this Girl's day a happy one.

Except I am still in a bad mood, though regarding an entirely unrelated matter:

I have broken my vibrator.

Again.

designed by one man