<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Morning Glory
Big Blogger: task 3
Thank You
Speechless*
Eviction 1
Busted
Bounceback
Big Blogger: task 2
Point of view
Interlude



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ex-factor 

The wonderfully supportive response from an ex-boyfriend upon sending him a picture of me in shorts, vest and running shoes:


“Girl, I gotta tell ya, you looked FIT!!!”

“Shut up you.”

“Serious! I knew that you were training, but I didn’t realise you would look so good!”

“Honestly, be quiet. You’re talking out your arse.”

“I’m telling ya - that picture - boy, you was HOT!”

“Look, you saw me last month, I haven’t changed that much.”

“Yeah, but your thighs and arse weren’t on display then. You’re trim man! Looking good Girl!”

“Well, thanks. But if you really think that from seeing that photo, you’re mad.”

“You must have men queuing up outside your door!”

“Um, no. None at all actually.”

“What??? Come on! There must be a few – looking like that, they should be begging to get at you!”

“No, sadly, they’re not.”

“Not even one?”

“Can we change the subject please?”

“Honestly Girl, all the blokes you know must be fucking stupid or something. What the fuck is their problem? A beauty like you shouldn’t be single.”

“Thanks, I repeat the same thing to myself every day in the mirror. I wouldn’t be able to leave the house without doing so. Now can we change the subject please? Got laid recently?”

“Fucking fools, the lot of ‘em. I think you’re fucking gorgeous, you know that right?”

“Yes, and I love you for it, thank you. But if I ever get rich and famous, I expect you’ll sell our sordid sex tales to the highest tabloid bidder without hesitation wouldn’t you?”

“Of course. You know me.”

“Well, as long as you give me 50% of whatever deal you cut, and make sure I come out looking good, I’m fine with it.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell them about you squirting all over my bed. Your wet secret is safe with me.”

“You mug. That wasn’t me. That was the girlfriend you had after me.”

“Oh. Shit. Well, anyway, wanna meet for a beer next week?”

“As long as you don’t stare at my arse my dear, it’d be a pleasure.”

designed by one man