<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Bloggies
Set
Drive
Thank you
Girl/girl
Update
Help
Busy
Confession
Debate



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Closure 

It was inevitable. We both know the same people. It was only a matter of time before we bumped into each other again. So when I was standing by the edge of set this week, I wasn’t surprised to hear my name being called by a familiar voice – SP’s.

It’s been more than a year since I last saw him. I always thought that when our paths finally crossed once more, that I would find it difficult; that seeing this man – who preferred to sleep with a younger woman, than to commit to me – would be intimidating for me. I was anxious that my emotions would be stoked once more; that I would feel vulnerable in his presence, insecure with the fact that it was him who dumped me.

But most of all, I worried that seeing him again would remind me of the intensity of our passion and that I might succumb to wanting him again. I feared that I would remember how much I used to enjoy him pushing me onto all fours, spanking my arse and then fucking me hard; or my pleasure in his handcuffing me to the bed and forcing repeated orgasms upon me as he licked me for hours; or when I had anal sex for the first time with him and I climaxed so hard I was scared I would bang my head on the wall. I always thought that these things would be at the forefront of my mind were I to see him again and it terrified me that I might weaken through my desire and end up in bed with him.

But I didn’t.

As I turned back to see SP standing there grinning at me, beyond the building-site scaffolding of the set, I was struck by how little I felt; there was no stirring between my legs, my breath didn’t quicken. I looked at SP and barely recognised him: he didn’t look like someone I used to love; I felt nothing for him at all.

Ironically it was SP, not me, who was intimidated by our meeting again: he was visibly nervous - stuttering and fidgeting all the time we were talking. For some reason I felt calm, distanced, indifferent. He looked like he had aged ten years since I last saw him; a haggard, tired, lifeless, middle-aged man. There was no light in his eyes; instead a sense of emptiness and sadness. I looked at him and thought of our last night together.

I could have made you happy. I could have loved you; nurtured the yearning in your heart; stoked the passion in your soul. I could have held you close and helped you lose the pain. I could have made you feel whole once more. I could have fucked you so hard you would have felt young again.

But in a millisecond, these thoughts were gone: they were wishes of the past, not of the present. I don’t want those things any longer – not with him. I have moved on; I am in a better place now than I was then; but he appears to have hit rock bottom. As I looked at this tired old man whom I used to care deeply for, the only emotion I felt for him was pity.

SP commented that life for him wasn’t great – it hadn’t changed: he was doing the same job, lived in the same house, had the same phone number. I said I wished him all the best – and I meant it – but I was thinking to myself that the days of me contacting him were long gone: I deleted his numbers from my phone a year ago.

The pity I felt for him soon changed to annoyance as he invaded my personal space, standing too close to me for comfort and letting his eyes graze my curves a few too many times. I tried to move away discreetly as we made idle chit-chat and I wondered how quickly I could leave him, without appearing rude. I explained I was due back on set and we said our goodbyes; his hand on my waist as he reached in to hug me tightly. As I opened the door back to the set, he insisted I walk in front of him and when I walked down the corridor, I caught sight of him staring at my arse.

A year and a half ago, I knew that for him, that sight was enough to warrant a slap on my behind, his hard-on pressed up against my arse cheeks, or a quick hand in between my legs. Now, it would just be an image permanently embedded in his brain: the rear view of a woman he lost, walking away from him into her future.

I stepped back onto set and quickly became immersed with my work. It was only later that day that I remembered SP had been there - I had continued working, unaffected and unaware of his presence: a fitting analogy for the way things have turned out for him and I; and a happy conclusion to what was once a painful time for me.

designed by one man