<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

VD
Hard date
Single
Closure
Bloggies
Set
Drive
Thank you
Girl/girl
Update



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Advantage 

‘The other advantage to being a man, is the fact that I don’t need to take off my work belt when I go for a piss’ said the cute guy from special effects, as he tugged on his radio holster to emphasise his point.

I couldn’t disagree: our work belts are cumbersome, heavy and especially inconvenient when needing the loo. A well-practiced balancing act is required if you need to sit down on the toilet, in order to not drop your walkie-talkie in it. I nodded at him and shrugged in agreement: it was true – being a woman on set is a disadvantage.

‘And’ he continued, ‘we don’t get periods or childbirth or anything like that, so really, you’ve got the bad end of the stick being a woman’. He looked at me triumphantly and I suppressed my desire to hit him. Hard.

I pondered for a moment. Annoyingly, what he said about being female was valid; not to mention the fact that women are also paid less, treated with disrespect and suffer regular harassment on film sets.

Then it occurred to me: one quality to being female that beats anything men have; one skill that could make men beg and plead to be a woman just for one day, so that they might experience it.

‘Well’, I said, fixing him with a steady gaze, ‘there is one thing where women have the advantage. And nothing you have comes close to that’.

He stared at me, a confused look appearing on his face. ‘What’s that then?’

‘Two words. One of them is multiple’.

‘Multiple what?’

‘If you have to ask, then clearly you are missing out’ I said, flatly.

He got what I was insinuating and then glared at me. ‘Well, I’ve got two words for you too’

‘Oh yeah? Which two?’ I replied, and expected him to say ‘fuck you’.

He looked at me jubilantly. ‘Every time’. He shot me a sarcastic grin.

I burst out laughing.

‘What’s so funny?’ he demanded. ‘You’re the one missing out; at least men come every time’

I couldn’t help but utter, ‘if it’s only the once, then it’s definitely you who’s missing out, my dear’.

I carried on laughing as I walked away, him staring at me even more confused.

For the rest of the day I had a smile on my face, thinking that if he knew just how many times I normally climax during sex, he would be eating his words.

As well as possibly eating something else – but he’s definitely blown his chance for that now.

designed by one man