<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Sex Episode 4: Learning To Love Blow Jobs
Sex Episode 3: The Teaser (and the right time of t...
Sex Episode 2: The Man Who Made Me Climax (for the...
Sex Episode 1: The Bad Lover
Musical Men
A Day In The Life
Taming the shrew
Low
Hormonally challenged
Identifying features



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Friday, February 25, 2005

Rebound 

I finally got a response to a text I sent a while back:

"Hiya.

Am single once more: no need to be a good boy!

Been thinking about your luscious lips wrapped around my cock - it's got me so hard.

It's been a while since I fucked you senseless, hasn't it?

Can't wait to have your sweet pussy sitting on my face again.

You still up for playing sometime?

Let me know xx"


Hmm.

Intriguing.

Thoughtful.

Tempting.

I am wet already (obviously).

To call, or not to call, that is the question...

designed by one man