<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Identifying features
Refreshing
Coming home
Sex isn't everything
Another one bites the dust
Love is...
Fantastic idiocy
Sleaze
Cheated
Addict



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Friday, February 11, 2005

Hormonally challenged 

I think I must be ovulating: my body seems to be screaming at me to,

"Go forth, procreate! Now! It'll be good for you!!!"

I've barely been able to concentrate on anything else in the last few days.

Not that I am in a rush to have children of course.

But the only thoughts occupying my mind recently have been of a sexual nature. Driven in part, I am sure, by the hormonal horniness caused by my body being at the height of it's fertility when it releases an ovum.

Sometimes when you really crave a food, it often turns out to be the thing that your body is actually lacking in (ie, craving an orange when you need vitamin C). Likewise, my body seems to be telling me that I need a hot hard cock stuffed inside me, fucking me hard, because I am lacking in something. I haven't figured out yet what it is, but suspect a vitamin deficiency of some sort (zinc, magnesium and protein spring to mind).


So rather than:

(A)
updating my cv
phoning old work contacts
contacting my union
visiting a film studio

in order to spec out new work,

I was instead thinking of:

(B)
kissing his sweet lips
running my fingers through his hair
nibbling his earlobe softly
parting his mouth with my wet tongue
stroking the chest hair poking out the top of his shirt
pressing my body against his
his hands gently gripping my arse, pulling me in towards him
hearing our breath quickening in sync
sliding my hands underneath his shirt along his lower back
his fingers stroking my nipples gently through my bra
feeling his cock grow against me
and wondering what it would be like to feel him inside me


Obviously none of (A) got done today: I am easily distracted.

Which means my day wasn't as productive as it might have been.

Though I had 5 orgasms, so I guess it's not all bad...

designed by one man