<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Refreshing
Coming home
Sex isn't everything
Another one bites the dust
Love is...
Fantastic idiocy
Sleaze
Cheated
Addict
Rip and burn



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Identifying features 

Ok, I admit it.

I've been very busy today.

Not working.

No prizes for guessing what's been occupying my time. (Well, what's a girl expected to do with herself?)

Anyway, incessant playing aside, I have actually been doing some research over the last hour and a half.

Yes, that's right:

In the name of science, The Girl has been busy looking at this site.

Not because it's particularly erotic, more out of curiousity: who are these men?

And of course, I've been trying to see if there are any on there that I recognise.

(I haven't spotted any yet, but that's not for want of trying)...

Anyone out there prepared to claim ownership for an item on display?

designed by one man