<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Radio
Patch
Busy
Camera
Penises
Uneventful
Name
Objectify
Blocked
Anonymity



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Break 

I'm typing this sitting naked on a balcony. No, I haven't suddenly become an exhibitionist (I am a prude really, honest). The balcony just happens to be out of anyone's viewpoint, which makes it perfect for a spot of naked blogging (or shagging, if luck chanced upon me). Better than that though, is the fact it overlooks a beach, so not only do I get to soak up the rays as I write, but I also get to have a quick dip in the sea afterwards. Bliss.

I am on holiday, if that wasn't already obvious, and boy do I need the break. I shan't be "live-blogging" my stay as a) that would be boring and b) I have better things to do. I just wanted to pop in and say hello from abroad, or ¡Buenos días! as they say here.

P.S. For those people who contacted me to ask if I had anything to do with the article about sexblogs in The Sun newspaper yesterday, no, I didn't: I had no idea they would plug my blog - I was never approached by them. I was suprised by them calling me "insightful" - somewhat ironic, given it's a Murdoch rag - and we all know how nice they have previously been to me, don't we?

designed by one man