<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Patch
Busy
Camera
Penises
Uneventful
Name
Objectify
Blocked
Anonymity
Early



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Radio 

I'm on the radio this evening (Wednesday 19th September), taking part in the BBC Radio 4 season The Sex Lives of Us. This particular programme, Procreation or Recreation?, discusses sexuality in modern Britain and the pros and cons of casual sex.

I'm slightly nervous given my particular standpoint on these issues - in contrast to the rest of the contributors (and perhaps the listeners too) - and I hope my input hasn't been edited to shreds (it was recorded a week ago). Nevertheless, it was a very lively debate, which provoked a number of interesting arguments from across the panel, so I'm sure it will make for good listening. Plus, it was skillfully chaired by the lovely Mariella Frostrup, whose voice sounds like liquid velvet: an aural delight at any time.

It's broadcast on Radio 4 at 8:00pm tonight (45 minutes' duration) and will be repeated this Saturday 22nd September at 10:15pm. It'll also be available to stream from the BBC website over the next seven days, using the 'listen again' feature; I'll put up a link to that as soon as it goes live, for those who might like to listen to it via the web.

UPDATE: You can now listen to the broadcast here.
UPDATE 2: The 'listen again' feature is only live for seven days: sadly this programme is no longer available. I will, once I get some time, attempt to upload the broadcast somewhere so that people have the ability to listen to it, should they want to.



designed by one man