<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Anonymity
Early
Bravery II
Bravery
Run
Talk
Wanted
FridayCities
Thanks
Meet



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Blocked 

The last few days have been stressful. Blogger, the hosts of this blog, in all their intelligence, marked this blog as "spam", threatened to delete it, and blocked me from publishing any content on it - even an update to an old post. I filled out the Blogger "verification" form, wrote emails of complaint to them, asked advice from helpful bloggers (thank you Violet, Jonathan, Gordon and Viviane) and waited with baited breath to find out what would happen.

Thank god someone somewhere has seen some light (and pulled some strings) because finally I have received word that this blog will be allowed to continue and won't be deleted from their servers. Hurrah: three and a half years of writing not wasted then...

Suffice it to say, I am not in the least bit happy about all this: I don't want to be with a service that can indiscriminately prevent me from being able to blog when and how I like. I think a move to another service is long overdue: I plan to migrate to my own website domain soon.

Until then, let's hope I can carry on blogging here - minus the accusations that what I write is "spam". Honestly, is saying the word "cock" really that much of a big fucking deal?


designed by one man