<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

FridayCities
Thanks
Meet
2.0
Rudeboy
Knickers
Grief
Stalkers
Lick
Remake



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Wanted 

This isn’t a regular blog post: this is a request for assistance from my readers. (If you were just hoping to read about some cock-sucking, I suggest you scroll down to the final paragraph*.)

Here’s the thing: I’m seeking a clothing designer to provide me with a couple of outfits to wear in the next 3-4 weeks, for a project that I am involved with. Rather than approach established big names to loan me their clothes, I would prefer to obtain garments from a creative person who is unknown or new on the scene and for whom the publicity and recognition that I can assist with providing would be of benefit. I can’t guarantee fame or fortune through my wearing your clothes, but I can promise that your designs would be seen by hundreds of thousands of people.

I’m not looking for anything extravagant or particularly attention-grabbing to wear; just some unique and – for my curvy, buxom figure – flattering, fitted garments that will photograph well, make me look good - and you look brilliant.

So if anyone reading this either knows somebody, or is a designer themselves, who would like to take up this challenge/opportunity, then please do get in touch via email, attaching picture examples of your work if possible. You will need to be UK-based (to be able to meet and fit me) and have a variety of clothes ready to be fitted, altered and finished for me within the next 3-4 weeks. I know this is very short notice, but I am hoping that someone out there has a small completed collection, is raring to go and would like to make use of this potential to launch their designs/ideas.

I will provide more detailed information about the project and the potential promotion for the clothes to those whose designs and flexibility meet my requirements. All serious approaches will be responded to, so please do drop me a line in the first instance: girlwithaonetrackmind AT gmail DOT com

Thanks in advance – I really hope someone can help me out and vice versa.

(*I haven’t sucked a cock for a while because the last time I did, it was covered in smeg and that pretty much has put me off for the time being.)

EDIT:
Huge thanks to those people who've contacted me so far; do keep the emails coming in. Please note that because I am on holiday (supposedly, but still having to work) abroad at the moment, I will be responding to everyone's emails when I return to the UK at the weekend (give or take the security alerts/airport troubles). I appreciate your patience, thanks.

designed by one man