<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Stalkers
Lick
Remake
Letter
Marinade
Weekend
Stacked
Toys
Flash
Bush



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Grief 

I don’t want to remember the good times we had; it fills me with angst recalling the bad. I have no wish to replay the memories of our drinking pints in the pub, arguing about film and politics all night. I want to avoid my guilt about not contacting him for so long even though I said I would be in touch. I won’t spend all waking hours racking my brain to understand why, or how, or if something or someone could have prevented it: I don’t need answers, because the end result will always be the same. I don’t want to be consumed by the thought of those he left behind; all those people whose lives he affected, mine included. I refuse to succumb to the grief, to the sadness, to the sensation of being punched, hard. I have no wish to let my tears fall, now.

But I cannot escape the present feeling of being eaten up from the inside; the immediate loss of appetite; the huge lump in my throat. Death is always the same, isn’t it? The loss of someone creates a pain-sized gap, and if it was sudden, it makes the grief all the more hard to swallow.

Some people drown their sorrows in alcohol; others drugs. Others still, find depression their way of coping. Me, however, I turn to that which pleasures me the most: sex. But it’s not about numbing the pain, self-medicating using sex as a distraction from my feelings; rather, it’s about embracing them.

Sex reminds me of what it is that connects us to each other; what makes us vibrant and energised and happy. Sex is about pleasure and closeness and joy. Sex is not just about the intimacy or the satisfying orgasms: it’s about the overwhelming sense of vitality. It is when I feel most alive.

Right now, I want to be with a man; I want to fuck him with fury and with passion and with tenderness. I want to envelop myself in his smell, the sensation of his naked skin, the taste of his lips. I want to press my body to his; feel his heart beating against my breasts. I want to run my hands across his torso; drag his chest hair through my fingertips and gently caress his neck. I want to pull his hips towards me, feel him hard against me and then slide his fingers between my legs to let him know I need him inside me – now.

Some people might think this need makes me some kind of addict; that I use sex as escapism from my problems. Perhaps in this case it’s partly true: I do want to bury my grief. Mostly though, my present desire to fuck someone is not because I am trying to avoid how I feel, but rather, because I want to be in touch with it: thinking and feeling and experiencing what it means to be truly alive. Having a man fuck me until I forget where I am and what I am doing connects me to the living, and right now I need to be reminded of why being alive is something to be valued and enjoyed, not forgotten amongst the grief over the dead.


designed by one man