<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

2.0
Rudeboy
Knickers
Grief
Stalkers
Lick
Remake
Letter
Marinade
Weekend



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Meet 

From: Mr. Magic
To: The Girl

11:03am Monday 25 June 2007


You are likely to be in pain tomorrow and not - frankly - the best of company.

Should we rearrange?

I am not trying to get out of it, as I am looking forward to seeing you. Just thinking about you sitting there with a brave face on, feeling pants and wanting to be on your couch under a duvet with a hottie...



From: The Girl
To: Mr. Magic

11:07am Monday 25 June 2007


My period's due any time between now and Friday. Most likely it'll arrive Thurs/Fri, so my pain is only going to increase throughout the week, not get any better, sadly.

My weekly break-down for you (being a man):

Monday (not bleeding): mild pain (breasts, stomach), low mood, horny
Tuesday (not bleeding): mild pain (breasts, stomach), low mood, extremely horny
Wednesday (not bleeding): moderate pain (breasts, stomach, calves), depressed mood, wanking necessary to relieve mood
Thursday (possibly bleeding): bad pain (breasts, stomach, back), painkillers needed, bad mood, wanking necessary to relieve mood
Friday (bleeding): agonising pain (stomach, back), maximum daily dose of painkillers ingested, wanking necessary to relieve pain
Saturday (bleeding day 2): excruciating pain (stomach, back, head), maximum daily dose of painkillers ingested, hot water bottle on tummy, under duvet, drinking whisky, crying, can't wank: in too much pain
Sunday (bleeding day 3): moderate pain (stomach), occasional painkillers taken, drinking cups of tea, happy wanking

Thus, you can see I'm not in agony now (unlike when I actually bleed), just feeling swollen and sore. So if you don't mind my tits and stomach looking a bit ballooned, let's stick with the meet tomorrow, OK?



From: Mr. Magic
To: The Girl
11:12am Monday 25 June 2007


Heheheh.

I lived with a woman for seven years: I know bad periods.

Tomorrow is cool. And swollen breasts? I think I can cope.



From: The Girl
To: Mr. Magic

11:17am Monday 25 June 2007


I'm sure you'll cope just fine with my boobs. I, however, am more worried about the fight I will have trying to get them to fit into my bra. If I'm late meeting you, that will be the reason why. Well, either that, or my last-minute wank before leaving the house...


designed by one man