<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Meet
2.0
Rudeboy
Knickers
Grief
Stalkers
Lick
Remake
Letter
Marinade



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thanks 

Thank you to the greedy bastards who cloned my credit card this week and then stole thousands of pounds from it. I am very grateful for your thoughtfulness and generosity in your deeds and am not at all annoyed by the fact that this now leaves me without my credit card when I go on holiday in a few days.

Thank you to the post-man who decided it would be easier not to ring my doorbell with my signed-for package yesterday and instead, take it back to the depot. I was not frustrated by the fact that I was waiting in at the time the package should have been delivered and I was not at all upset by my twenty unsuccessful attempts to call my local sorting office to try to organise a redelivery. So today, it was not at all aggravating to have to
provide my interview with the Guardian newspaper, to prove my 'Abby Lee' identity, without which, I could not retrieve said package from the sorting office. And it wasn't in the slightest bit embarrassing that the postal clerk laughed at me and said, "Bestselling sexblogger, 'eh?!", as he read the newspaper headline and handed over my package (of sex toys).

Thank you, finally, to my hormones, for ensuring that I am in possibly the foulest mood I have ever been in. I really am enjoying being filled with spite, fury and frustration; it is fantastic for a glass-half-full optimist like me. Also, I am hugely grateful that whilst I am sunning myself in a bikini on Monday, I will also be bleeding heavily at the same time. Women everywhere will agree with me how much happiness
the adventure of having to change a tampon whilst sat on a sandy beach provides; I honestly cannot think of anything more enjoyable.

Actually, possibly the most fun you can have on a beach is attempting to give a guy a blow-job on a windy day and then having sand and sea-water sprayed all over your face and into your mouth at the same time. That really is my idea of a pleasurable afternoon.

designed by one man