<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Camera
Penises
Uneventful
Name
Objectify
Blocked
Anonymity
Early
Bravery II
Bravery



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Busy 

I'm finally taking a day off today (well, half a day at least) and am venturing down to Brighton. The aim is to get some fresh (read: non-grimy London) air and also get my bits jiggled with. By which I mean my extremely sexy MacBook Pro: my nice naughty friend will be filling it (and possibly me, if I play my cards right) with lots of juicy things.

Whilst I'm tied up down South, I'll also be over here. Well, at least my busy alter-ego is; her fingers are very much occupied at present...

designed by one man