<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Blur
Qualities (part 1)
The art of the hidden member
Sex Episode 9: Domination, Dungeons & Dominatrixes...
Say what?
Fate
Toy Joy
Countdown (ended)
Countdown (day 1)
Vicious cycle



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Watching 

There are various things I miss about not having a partner:

Lying face to face looking at each other.

Talking until the early hours of the morning.

Cuddling up together and getting snuggly.

And of course, being able to watch him masturbate.

So I was rather pleased to discover this fantastic site, where one gets to see, on video, a few men sexily pleasure themselves with the aid of a Fleshlight; something I find utterly sexy and would love to watch my partner do in front of me.

Not forgetting the Robosuck 2 of course, another favourite of mine in the viewing wishlist cock-stroking arena.

Or perhaps even the Fukuoku massage glove; I would love to see my partner rub one off with one of these.

All these possibilities I miss. I long for being able to actively watch my partner pleasure himself; the most intimate and erotic act a Girl like me can be privy to.

And of course, at the same time, have him enjoy my utilising the Rock Chick, something I have recently (happily) discovered and am now dying to share in the pleasure with someone special...

*Thank you to the person who recommended I check out Show it 4 me. For anyone that likes looking at cocks and especially hard bulges underneath clothes,, this site will not disappoint. Some really beautiful photographs*

designed by one man