<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Debate
Acceptance
Country Girl
Online/Offline
Watching
Blur
Qualities (part 1)
The art of the hidden member
Sex Episode 9: Domination, Dungeons & Dominatrixes...
Say what?



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Friday, April 22, 2005

Memory Jog 

Three things The Girl needs to remember the next time she goes jogging in her local park:

1) Take 3 x Ibruprofen at least an hour before exercising: having painful period cramps during a run is no fun. (Note, The Girl continued on regardless, such is her dedication to having sculpted muscular thighs)

2) Make sure i-pod batteries are fully charged before leaving the house: missing the end of Otis Redding's Try A Little Tenderness whilst only 25 minutes into the run and then having to spend the next 25 minutes running along with silent headphones is horrible. (And somehow more difficult to run when there is no beat)

3) Ensure all horniness is dealt with prior to going running: needing to have a fiddle whilst running at speed across an open space is frustrating. (And no, there was going to be no outdoors-daylight-frigging: it's one thing to be masturbating on a country lane in the middle of nowhere; it's an entirely different matter doing it in one's local park. Indecent exposure springs to mind)


And for those Paula Radcliffe devotees about to ask: The Girl always uses the toilet prior to going on a run: she is a lady.

designed by one man