<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Time to grow up
Female Domination
Playtime
Anticipation...
Sex is...
In the company of men
Rolling
Magic Hands
The First Sometimes you see someone who sparks of...
2004: A year in review It’s a little late, but I ...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Txt sex for beginners 

Today I had no patience. I texted her an order: "Send me a picture : your finger in your pussy. Now."

She sent a message saying she was busy, and I replied I didn't care. Finally she responded with a photo taken in a toilet stall. Her skirt was around her waist, tights pulled down, along with the cute red knickers I saw her put on this morning. She wasn't fingering herself.

"I want your finger in your cunt," I texted. She replied: "But I'm not wet."

"Make it wet."

A few minutes later my mobile buzzed. New picture: Tights pulled down out of sight. Legs spread further apart. She's sitting down on the toilet. Hand between her legs, middle finger obviously on its way back out from between the pouty lips. It glistens.

I called her. When she picked up I heard the echo of the ladies' room.

She saw my number and picked up giggling into the phone. "Did you like it?"

"Yes. You deserve a reward when we get home. Get out early."

The reward? I can smell her on my fingers as I type this...

designed by one man