<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

The First Sometimes you see someone who sparks of...
2004: A year in review It’s a little late, but I ...
Near hit I missed yet another opportunity. He wa...
Speaking of sex blogs... The original inspiration...
Best sex blog All I can say is: vote for Rentboy....
The girl next door I am her She is me I can be be...
Happy Birthday... to me... And Happy New Year to...
Chancer I don’t believe in luck. Let me rephrase...
Silent Night, Horny Night There's nothing like b...
Hold the front page!!! News just in: The Girl ha...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Magic Hands 

I promised myself I wouldn't blog when I was drunk, but tonight I have decided to ignore the rule. Because you see, tonight is special. A one-off event. Something to remember in years to come. Only 20 minutes ago I was standing less than 5 feet away from a man who literally rocked my world. That is to say: Mr Graham Coxon.

Yes folks. He gets mentioned twice in one week - an accomplishment I know. But he deserves it.

With thanks to a perceptive reader of my blog (cheers Anakalia), I discovered that Graham was playing a benefit gig for the tsunami victims tonight in a cosy little venue in Camden.

So I spruced myself up (purple and black bra, matching black see-thru mesh thong with purple trim, black hold-up stockings - not that I was expecting any action, but a girl can never be too careful). and I made my way down to the gig.

The support acts were brilliant: The Rifles blasted their way through a storming set; I am Kloot got the audience on a melancholic vibe with their acoustic session.

And then the headliner: Graham. Damn. What a set. What a guitarist. I daren't try to describe his performance - it wouldn't do it any justice. All I can say is he rocked the house. Amazing.

And during the night I got chatted up by two different blokes. Which was nice.

But I was more interested in the music. And when he played Freakin' Out, the audience did just that, including me, normally a reserved young lass, I was surrounded in the mosh pit, jumping up and down, fully enjoying myself.

And Graham? Well, I had an opportunity to talk to him, after his set. He walked past me in the packed out venue, so close that my breasts were pushed up against him as he made his way upstairs. I told him:

"Great set mate. Thanks. It was fab"

and he blushed red and looked down at his feet and mumbled softly:

"Cheers"

and that was it. Some rock star he is. Some groupie I am (not). At least I talked to him - however brief and irrelevant it might have been - I can lay my drunken head on my pillow tonight and know I have no regrets.

And maybe if I see this lanky, geeky (sexy) bespectacled guy around again, I'll have the courage to talk to him properly and hopefully find an excuse to buy him a beer and get to know him a little. Hopefully...


designed by one man