<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Body
Look
Projections
Email
Panel
Sentence
Stay
FAIL
Banksy
Sex



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Holloway 


It might have been more than two years since I lost my anonymity but I still get a little thrown when someone I've never met before greets me by saying, "Oh I know who you are, I've been reading your blog from the early days," and then mentions a memorable post from way back that they particularly enjoyed reading. Knowing the exact post they reference, I then blush and mumble and revert to a default position of shyness whilst attempting to change the subject onto something that doesn't involve me, someone else's fingers, or my very wet knickers.

I suppose the context of where the comment was made - I'm in San Francisco at a Tech Conference for Internet startups - took me off guard a little (I'm not representing sexblogging in any way), but then I guess geeks were reading blogs before the rest of the planet jumped on the bandwagon, so, whilst mildly embarrassed, I'm also quite chuffed by this web personality saying they're a long-time reader of the blog.

Of course, BlogBoy will most likely be delighted when I inform him that his wandering hands have made such an impression on people other than myself. I'm sure he'd also find it hilarious that there is now a Tesco Metro on the exact spot on Holloway Road that we had that escapade; in some small way I suppose there is a blue plaque to commemorate the fun we shared that night.

Well, a supermarket sign beats a graffiti tag saying "BlogBoy fingered The Girl here", anyway.

designed by one man