<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Stay
FAIL
Banksy
Sex
Whore
Time
Advice
Digg
Webbys
Parents



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Sentence 

I'm not usually one for memes but I'm making an exception for this, because I found Troubled Diva's replies so interesting I felt compelled to add my own in the hope that others might enjoy them too. Plus, of course, I'm always up for bashing out a quick one.

Here goes:

1. My uncle once: used to be friends with Arnold Schwarzenegger. The stories I could tell… (But won't: I'm not risking a libel suit.)

2. Never in my life: have I had a threesome with two men.

3. When I was five: I wanted to be a criminal defence lawyer.

4. High school was: awful. I was bullied, and I hated my peers.

5. I will never forget: that 89 divided by 98 equals 0.9081632. I memorised it when I was a kid. I still have no idea why.

6. Once I met: my paternal grandfather. But he died when I was only six days old and I wish he had lived long enough for me to get to know him.

7. There’s this boy I know: he’s made far more of an impression on me than I dare to tell him.

8. Once, at a bar: two women invited me to have a threesome with them. I was terrified and turned them down. I’m still regretting that.

9. By noon, I’m usually: hungry. And horny.

10. Last night: I uploaded pictures from behind the scenes at Sky News.

11. If only I had: more confidence in my abilities.

12. Next time I go to church: it will be for another friend’s wedding. I see no other reason to enter one.

13. What worries me most: are my self-doubts and neuroses. I know they’re stupid and self-defeating, but I can’t get rid of them (easily).

14. When I turn my head left I see: a messy desk.

15. When I turn my head right I see: a messy room.

16. You know I’m lying when: my face goes red and I start stammering. I’m shit at lying; being false has never sat well with me.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: climbing trees with my brother and all our friends.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: someone
blinded by love, who is then tragically doomed, like Desdemona.

19. By this time next year: I hope to be looking at my next book on the shelves and toasting its success with a special someone.

20. A better name for me would be: Girl With Stupid Insecurities.

21. I have a hard time understanding: why people are malicious and vindictive for no reason, bar their own envy. It’s petty.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: do a talk with the students. I’d tell them to use condoms and treat their sexual health like they do their teeth: have twice-yearly check-ups.

23. You know I like you if: I bite my lip nervously. It’s the tell-tale sign I have a crush – and I have no control over it.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: my parents. I’m grateful every day to have the luck and honour of being their daughter.

25. Take my advice, never: rule anything out. You might enjoy it.

26. My ideal breakfast is: French-press coffee (strong); smoked salmon and scrambled eggs; freshly squeezed orange juice – served up by someone who’d be happy to forgo it for some good lovin’ first.

27. A song I love but do not have is: Baby, I Love You by Aretha Franklin. I’ve always wanted to have it playing and then sing it to a special man whilst making love with him; I’m a pathetic romantic in private.

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: prepare to get in debt. London is outrageously expensive.

29. Why won’t people: treat others as they wish to be treated?

30. If you spend a night at my house: you won’t. I don’t invite anyone back here. Not any more, anyway.

31. I’d stop my wedding for: a family crisis.

32. The world could do without: greed. It’s repugnant.

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: vote Tory.

34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: none. I prefer brunettes: it’s the way I’m wired.

35. Paper clips are more useful than: pens, for when I need to reset my broadband modem.

36. If I do anything well it’s: procrastination; connected to my self-doubt.

37. I can’t help but: berate myself. See previous answer.

38. I usually cry: for about four days each month when I’m due for my period.

39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: believe in yourself.

40. And by the way: I could really do with a shag. Just saying.

designed by one man