<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Look
Projections
Email
Panel
Sentence
Stay
FAIL
Banksy
Sex
Whore



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Body 


Sometimes I hate being skilled in reading people's body language. I often wish I could look at a person's interaction with completely fresh eyes, and not be able to interpret their interest, or otherwise, in me. It would be so nice to spend time with someone and wonder what their tapping foot meant; or their averted gaze; or the micro-expression produced with the quick downward turn of their mouth. But instead, I absorb, analyse,
acknowledge. My brain clickity-clicks into action and the motors of intuition instantly kick in. I almost always know when someone enjoys my company: their body speaks volumes, even when clothed. And I almost always know when they don't: their body betrays whatever complimentary words they might say. So rather than return home with a hope of potential interest tonight, I've already accepted that the body language I saw made it clear I was disliked. And, stupid though it is, I can't help but find myself wondering: am I –or have I become– much more boring in person than online?

designed by one man