<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Holloway
Body
Look
Projections
Email
Panel
Sentence
Stay
FAIL
Banksy



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Event 


This is my 600th post on this blog. I feel like I should mark the occasion in some way, but sadly there is nothing of interest to report. Certainly not to Valleywag, anyway. Perhaps my new moniker should be that I am a "resting" sex diarist? Or who is just very busy licking purple, plastic, ice cubes...

I've recently discovered that the documentary about me is being repeated on TV today and tomorrow (Friday 12th and Saturday 13th September). For all those people clicking in from Channel 4, welcome: here's hoping the archives provide some light relief from the depths of Mordor. You might notice I don't post on this blog very often anymore, but if you follow me on Twitter, I update there at least a dozen times a day, with content I never write about here, and you can also catch me on my Qik channel, shooting live video on a semi-regular basis, frizzy hair, clumsy tripping up and all.

I'm currently in San Francisco, freezing my bloody tits off (I didn't bring enough warm clothing for the cold nights), but am returning to New York tomorrow, for a few days, where I plan to have a very good time indeed. Well, I can but hope...

designed by one man