<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

The New Yorker
Hotel II
NY
Hotel
Flu
VD
The Penis III
Personals
The Penis II
The penis



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Shaggy Blog 

Today is a special day: Red Nose Day. Otherwise known as Comic Relief - a charity to raise funds for poor and disadvantaged people in the UK and Africa - it's a day when people use humour to do some good for others. (Which is nice: there's no point cracking jokes when no-one can hear you.) (Unless you're a fan of Jim Davidson, in which case, please do go and lock yourself in a sound-proofed room somewhere, preferably far, far, away from me.)

Anyway, to contribute towards Red Nose Day today, Mike over at Troubled Diva had the brilliant idea of asking hundreds of British bloggers to send him their most humorous stories; the concept being that the best and funniest of these would then be compiled into a book, all the proceeds of which would be donated to the Comic Relief charity. Only seven days later, (and with no lack of effort on his part), this book has been published: Shaggy Blog Stories.





100 different British bloggers - including me - have contributed their funniest blog posts to this book and I urge you to buy it. Not only will you be greatly amused by its content, but with each book purchase you'll also be helping someone in need: most certainly a worthwhile cause.

designed by one man