<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

The Penis III
Personals
The Penis II
The penis
Shopping
Bloggies
Generation
Display
Smell
The three R's



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

VD 

Obviously I dislike the next corporate money-making day between Christmas and Mother's Day Valentine's Day; a memorable event known for lining the pockets of retailers, and emptying the wallets of the gullible/coerced. Given I'm not into sucking the corporate cock, of course I'm no fan: if I was, I'd be off busily blowing Richard Branson - but that's never going to happen.

So the purchase of flowers, chocolate or underwear, or all the other bullshit that the shops are pushing men and women to buy for their partners doesn't impress me. When it comes to someone expressing their affection for me, why should it involve spending money? Anyway, I want them to be romantic daily, not just one day out of 365. Give me an intelligent, funny man who cooks nice meals, gives me regular massages, and allows me access to his cock on a frequent basis, and I'll show you a woman who's happily loved-up. Love and romance don't come from monetary expenditure and I refuse to buy into - or expect my partner to buy into - the philosophy that it does.

With that in mind, I want to again recommend this wonderful site, where you can send your loved-one an anti-Valentine's Day card. What better way to seduce your partner than with humour? And if you're single, enjoy.



UPDATE: I understand that the card-sending service on this website is currently a bit intermittent, due to the overwhelming demand on it. The whole site should be back in its total capacity shortly. Hopefully.

designed by one man