<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Personals
The Penis II
The penis
Shopping
Bloggies
Generation
Display
Smell
The three R's
Three



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Monday, February 12, 2007

The Penis III 




Further to the poll that I posted after my discussions with Lawrence for his new documentary, he's now asked for assistance from the male readers of my blog.

Lawrence has set up an exhibition to display pictures of penises and is looking for as many men as possible to contribute photographs. All you need to do is (completely anonymously) send a picture of your (flaccid*) penis here and it will be featured alongside the others. The idea is to show what men's penises really look like - in all their shapes, sizes, and colours - so the more guys that send photos in, the more representative the sample on display at the gallery will be. You don't need to be an exhibitionist to take part; if you are, that's fine too.

The purpose of the exhibition as explained by the Snap Your Chap website:

"Lawrence's aim is to collect and exhibit the biggest collection of penis portraiture ever seen, and in doing so hopes to encourage men to talk about their penis size, girth and shape..."

It's an ambitious objective, not to mention an honourable one; the idea being that if men were to be able to see what other men look like, and feel comfortable discussing that, they then might feel more more confident about their own self-image. And that in turn might go some way towards improving men's self-confidence and self-esteem when it comes to sex - something I very much support, because men suffer from insecurities about sex just as much as women...

So do send your photos in - and go along to the exhibition as well, which I'm sure will be fascinating and provoke some interesting debate. Lawrence will be also be there, filming men's responses to the photos. You might just catch me peeking my head in there too.


*Sadly, (and somewhat hypocritically, but that's another argument altogether) broadcasting regulations prevents the screening of 'explicit' images - eg. erect penises - in the documentary, so all the photographs shown in the exhibition will have to be of flaccid penises only.




designed by one man