<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Hotel II
NY
Hotel
Flu
VD
The Penis III
Personals
The Penis II
The penis
Shopping



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

The New Yorker 

New York has always been like a second home to me: I’ve been visiting here ever since I was a baby, and many of my close friends live in the city, so it has a very special place in my heart.

So it is with immense pleasure
not to mention pride – for me to announce that my first ever American interview is in the Talk Of The Town section of The New Yorker magazine. I'm chuffed to bits to be featured in it - and with a cartoon of me too...

I'm currently in town for the release of the U.S. edition of my book (available in Barnes & Noble, Borders, Amazon etc.) It's fucking freezing here, but I'm having fun. Especially with all the fit men around for me to feast my eyes on: I love New Yorkers.

designed by one man