<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Desensitized
Older
Roadmap
Chat
Rabbit
News
Orgasms
Front
Lesson: 1
Dominate



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Out 



Blimey. My book is already on sale - four days in advance of its official release date on 3rd August. I almost fainted earlier, when I saw this window display in the Charing Cross Road branch of Borders. It seems like someone else had a moment too, given that peculiar mark on the glass, directly in front of my book.

Anyway, if you want to get a copy of it, you can now do so: they've got the book on their '3 for 2' offers table, at the front of the store, as does Waterstones in Oxford Street. I don't know where else (including outside of London) it is currently for sale; it'll be, most likely, at all the big book shops sometime later this week.

I won't be doing any book signings, sorry. I was tempted to quickly scribble on a few copies from the pile whilst I was in there, but I figured it was too risky to do so, so I made my exit swiftly. Not before I had noticed a handsome man picking up my book to read the back cover though: damn he had a nice arse.

designed by one man