<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Finger: part three
Finger: part two
Finger: part one
Run
12 Steps
Rock it
Cleavage
Feet
Marked
Support



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Fingered 

With my fingers between my legs, I looked around me.

Everybody seemed to be asleep; it looked safe, so I raised my legs and covered myself more fully with the blanket.

Relaxing back, I concentrated on the throbbing sensation in my pussy. It had been hours since I last played and the travelling had both tired me out and left me feeling frustratedly horny. Being stuck in one place I find difficult at the best of times; to be on a plane for the better part of eight hours, was not helping matters.

I shifted my position slightly, trying to get a better angle by pushing back against the armrest on the row of seats I had carefully bagged upon takeoff.

It was no good. Every time I got near, something would distract me: a stewardess, someone coughing, the guy in the seat adjacent to me, reading his book. I had to do something - and fast.

Zipping my jeans back up, I made my way to the toilet. It was small, as they always are, and cramped. But it offered a seat, a wall to push against, and the privacy to grimace and groan and come hard.

And I did.

It was brief, but explosive and well worth the quick visit.

And made all the more pleasureable by the US Customs & Immigration officer demanding I place that very same index finger onto the digital scanner as I entered the country.

I'm sure my fingers still smelled of me as I got them scanned; my own personal version of giving the US a proper English two-fingered salute to their racist, discriminatory, anti-human-rights immigration policies.

Not that I'll be starting any trouble whilst I am in town.

At least, not that sort.

designed by one man