<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Feet
Marked
Support
Guesting
How not to chat up The Girl
The Girl’s top 10 guide to chatting up a girl
The Girl’s top 10 guide to chatting up a bloke
How not to have a one-night stand: part three
Interview
How not to have a one-night stand: part two



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Cleavage 

I am a hypocrite.

A charlatan.

A fraud.

I have made a mockery of everything I said recently, about not getting caught staring at someone’s cleavage.

I got caught.

It was all going so well; we had been working together for a few days and getting quite friendly. Not overtly flirtatious, but there was still a hint of sex in the air; a suggestion, that if not explored now, there may still be a possibility of it in the near future.

Or, in other words, I hoped a shag might be on the cards shortly.

But when he walked in one morning last week, wearing a t-shirt that hung low, I could not stop myself looking at his cleavage.

Now I am not talking about man-breasts, since extra flesh in the male mammary department is not something that appeals to me. Rather I am talking about man-cleavage: the hair on a man’s chest that shows above his clothes.

Just as seductive as the pressing together of two female bosoms (a delightful sight, by all accounts), the sight of a man’s chest hair poking above a t-shirt, or being revealed via a shirt with the top-button undone, is like a drug to me: my eye is drawn to it, and my pants get wet. It is so unbelievably sexy to me, and when faced with it, I just want to run my hands through it and kiss the fuzzy mass.

This man had gorgeous cleavage: his chest hair rose right up out of his t-shirt, and tickled the underside of his neck, whilst pushing against the collar like a soft furry lining.

It was driving me crazy; all I could do was wonder what he would look like with no clothes on, the glimpses of his chest hair a delightful pointer to what lay beneath. And every time he leaned forwards, his t-shirt dipped downwards, and I got a view of his chest, full of glorious hair. It was mesmerising. And I couldn’t help but stare.

At some point, he bent over towards me, and I found myself with a clear view of his nipples; it filled me with an incredible urge to reach out and touch them, and caress them through the fur that covered them. Just seeing this – previously hidden – gorgeousness made me want him; didn’t he realise what he was doing to me?

Clearly he did, because as I looked up, he was staring at me: he had caught me ogling his cleavage.

Nothing would change the fact that he knew I had been staring at his chest; not even a quick eye movement elsewhere. He knew, and I knew that he knew.

I felt myself going red, and all I could do was grin at him stupidly. To my relief, he grinned back. Somehow, we then ended up having a serious discussion about getting older and wanting meaningful relationships and thankfully the moment seemed to pass with no further embarrassment.

And later on, I caught him glancing at my boobs, which ironically, was actually some relief to me, since I had been a bit out of order staring so intently at him and felt like I deserved some kind of retribution.

Especially since I’m sure he caught me drooling.


designed by one man