<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Cleavage
Feet
Marked
Support
Guesting
How not to chat up The Girl
The Girl’s top 10 guide to chatting up a girl
The Girl’s top 10 guide to chatting up a bloke
How not to have a one-night stand: part three
Interview



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Monday, August 29, 2005

Rock it 

I’ve been quite busy recently; working stupid hours once more, and making inroads in other areas of my life too, all of which has left me chasing my tail somewhat.

Annoyingly, I haven’t had the time to chase anyone else’s tail, so sex and/or romance has evaded me somewhat.

But all is not lost – oh no. For in what spare time I can find, I have made the discovery that divine pleasure exists; so much so, that if I could arrange a matrimonial ceremony to state my devotion to it, I would.

That’s right: I have been getting intimate with the ultimate sex toy – my most favourite of all vibrators – the fantastic, the brilliant, the awesome, Rock Chick.

Forget Rabbits, or Butterflies, (or other weird animal-named toys), this toy beats all of them: by hitting both the g-spot and the clit simultaneously, with only a rocking motion needed - you can climax without the use of hands. What more could a girl want?

Vibrations, you say? Well, it also has a bullet vibe for that extra buzz inside and out, when you want it, so all bases are catered for.

This toy is the real McCoy; nothing I have ever used comes close to it; I am seriously debating chucking all my other toys, because they’ve been sitting idly in my drawer ever since I discovered the Rock Chick. (Charity shops do not take unwanted toys, sad to say).

So gents, if you want your girl to hump, grind, and moan with delight, then I suggest you buy one of these for her instantly. At the very least, it’ll help her discover her g-spot (if she hasn’t already), and the orgasms she will get from it, are worth every penny; she will thank you for giving her one (quite literally), trust me.

And ladies, believe me when I say, one try with this silicon beauty, and you’ll be wondering what all the fuss was about, with the noisy, ugly, cheap rubber vibrators; nothing comes close – again, quite literally – to the Rock Chick.

Plus of course, because of its original non-vibrator-type design, you can carry it in your bag without anyone knowing what the hell it is; always an advantage, especially if you are due to be boarding a plane and travelling to a land where laws preventing free sexual expression may cause you problems when entering the country.

Though my plan to flirt outrageously with the immigration man/woman if they pull me aside, should hopefully allow me to get through.

designed by one man