<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

The Truth Hurts
Most wanted
Tag
Intelligent Men
Embarrassing Situation 3:
Milking
A quickie
Domestic
Men In Suits
Embarrassing Situation 2:



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Threesome 

When getting involved with a guy, I feel he should understand that there will be three of us in the relationship.

I don’t mean that I will have another boyfriend, or that he will have another girlfriend. Nor do I refer to our having a threesome with another woman/man (though obviously, I would not rule that out at some point, if he were (hopefully) into that sort of thing).

No, what I mean is that alongside my relationship with him, I will also be having a relationship with his cock.

I am not referring to this one body part of him because I fetishise it in some way: for me, my attraction to a man is more about his personality, intelligence and attitude, than the way his schlong looks in a pair of Calvin Klein kegs. But, it is this part of him, alongside getting to know his feelings, affection and love, that over time I become most intimate with.

There is something almost secretive – like a private dialogue – about becoming close to a man’s penis: he might not be talking with me, but when my mouth is wrapped around him, his cock certainly is.

An example:

I wake up early. My partner is still asleep, snoring for Great Britain.

But I am horny. I debate having a quick fiddle, and decide against it: I have other, more enjoyable ideas.

I move down the bed and lift up the duvet, moving close so my face is level with his crotch.

His cock lies there, spent from all the previous night’s activity. “Ugh, I’m tired”, it says to me.

I shift my face onto his thigh. “Yes, you must be exhausted”, I say quietly. I lay my hand across the shaft. “ Perhaps you should stretch out a little?”

His cock doesn’t move. “I’m too sleepy”.

I move closer so my breath grazes him. “You’re probably over-tired. I can make you feel better”. I press down gently and run my thumb across the length of him.

He pulses. “I’m aching a little…”

Me: “Perhaps I should kiss you then?” I lean forwards and kiss the tip lightly, feeling him pulse some more against my mouth as I do so.

His cock: “Yes, that’s a little better”. He begins to stretch out.

I can feel his warmth against my lips. “What about if I lick you? Would that soothe your tiredness?” I run my tongue lightly along the shaft, letting my tongue piercing lightly drag across the skin.

His cock stiffens slightly. “Yes, that’s better, I am beginning to feel more awake”.

I wet my lips and lower my mouth to him, letting just the tip slide slowly in. “How is that?”

His cock throbs against my tongue. “Mmm”.

I give his cock another kiss. Suddenly my partner stirs. I lie absolutely still, not wanting to give the game away just yet, my mouth poised over his shaft. The moment passes and my partner continues breathing deeply, oblivious to my little dialogue.

“Ssh”, I whisper to his cock, “let’s keep this to ourselves for now”. I hover over him again, and slide the length of him into my mouth.

His cock gets harder as it glides across my tongue. “Yes, let’s not tell him, it’ll be our secret”.

I agree, and purse my lips and suck him deeply, moving my mouth back and forth. I can feel his cock throbbing as I tickle him with my tongue.

We continue in our secret liaison, until his cock is rigid and bouncing around in my mouth. At this point my partner lifts the duvet and looks down to find my lips wrapped around his cock. He looks at me, as if to say “What are you doing down there darling?” and finds me grinning at him, my mouth full.

Now he knows and I know that I have been doing something without his knowledge since he has been sleeping for most of the time. But his cock on the other hand has been seeing me behind his back – though not quite an affair – it is doing whatever it (rather than he) wants to: responding to my subtle persuasion regardless of my partner’s lack of consciousness.

If I had just woken my partner up and suggested sex, he might have declined, due to exhaustion. But suggesting sex to his cock is another matter altogether and I fully exploit this to my advantage: gentle slow teasing blow jobs more often than not lead to a hard shag: a win/win situation in my opinion.

I know that my indulging in sexual intimacy with my partner’s cock without his consent, involves some manipulation and coercion on my part. I feel bad about this, I do. But when an average morning begins with a delicious blow job that leaves me, my partner, and his cock pleasured, I really find it hard to feel guilty about such things for long.

And since I have not yet had any complaints about my despicable behaviour, I can only assume that my partner is happy for me to have this private dalliance with his cock - if he understands that my relationship with his penis will occur parallel with, and simultaneously to the one with him, life can be very easy.

Although I’ve learned it’s best not to speak out loud to his cock – that’s just wrong.

designed by one man