<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Bale
Resolution
Transparency
Dig
Five
Toys
Approach
Facts*
Gel
Reload



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Title 


It’s been a long time coming, so I’m happy to finally announce that there is going to be a follow-up book to my memoir GIRL WITH A ONE TRACK MIND and it’s due to be published in the UK in August 2009 March 2010. Other territories’ publication dates will be released as and when I know them.

The book is about my life, post-outing, and the ups and downs I’ve had in sex and dating – and otherwise – over the last two years. If you’ve been wondering why this blog has been rarely updated, now you know.

Because we’re still deciding on a title for the book, I’d love to hear your thoughts and get feedback. If you have a particular preference for one (or more) title from the shortlist below, could you please say so in the comment box, thanks.

(a) GIRL WITH A ONE TRACK MIND: EXPOSED [Update: this is the new title, now available for pre-order]

(b) GIRL WITH A TWO-TRACK MIND

(c) WOMAN WITH A ONE TRACK MIND

(d) SECRETS OF A SEXBLOGGER: GIRL WITH A ONE TRACK MIND

(e) SECRET LIFE: GIRL WITH A ONE TRACK MIND

designed by one man