<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Heroes
Relations
Event
Nectar
Label
Interim
Cold
Rude Girls
Money shot
Email



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

SL 

My Second Life avatar, 'AbbyLee Aeon'


Just a quick reminder that tomorrow evening (Wednesday) I am doing a live event in Second Life (the alternate reality online world). I will be giving an informal talk about sex writing/blogging and its effect (or not) on how female sexuality is perceived and represented by the mainstream media; I will read a couple of extracts from my book; and I will answer questions in a Q&A. There will also be e-books for people to read as well as an exclusive preview screening of some television footage (more details about which will be forthcoming in the next couple of weeks...).

Hopefully the talk will be fun and laid back for all, and it might also be amusing watching me/my avatar attempt to type really, really fast. So if you're an SL-er please do pop along; if you're new to Second Life (I was, until a week ago), just sign up to it (for free) and get yourself an avatar so that you can be at the talk 'in person'.

The event is at 'The Rose Garden', Elysian Isle, Second Life (click here and you'll be 'teleported' directly to the venue).

It starts at 8:00pm GMT (12:00pm SL time/PST) and should last for an hour or so.

'See' you there.

designed by one man