<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Label
Interim
Cold
Rude Girls
Money shot
Email
Choice
Call-out
Dating
Sky



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Nectar 

Just received an email from my mum:
'You might be interested to know I can buy you with my points!!!'
I clicked on the link she had pasted into the email (I love the fact that my parents are frequent and confident net users: they even have matching laptops, bless them) and was amused to learn that my book is available for delivery to Nectar customers. It's a bit odd that they call it a "treat" ('how to get your treat!') when, you know, it is just a "book", but hey, it's nice to see that all those Sainsbury's customers can get their hands on it too (especially since the supermarket itself doesn't stock it on its shelves due to its explicitness, the cowards).

Obviously I am hoping my mum won't be one of those making a purchase though.
A while back, when I went to collect a box of books I'd left at her house, my mum told me she'd picked one of them up and read its introduction (where I mention fingering a man up the arse, my desire for group sex, and my favourite past-time of masturbation, amongst other things) and I almost vomited on the spot. Open-minded though she might be, there are just some things you don't need your mother to know about you, or vice versa... Ugh.

But she made me laugh a few months ago
when she said to me:
'You're not the first generation to fuck, you know.'
I love my mum.

designed by one man