<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Addict?
Out
Desensitized
Older
Roadmap
Chat
Rabbit
News
Orgasms
Front



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tube 

Eagle-eyed readers have informed me that posters for my book are currently being displayed on the London Underground. I understand that the posters are now up in over 80 tube stations across London and will be exhibited there for the next two weeks.

Given the book's impending release and my (understandable) paranoia about my anonymity being blown, I'm not going to be heading down the tube to have a quick peek, nor will I be snapping one for posterity whilst I am out and about. I cannot express how gutted I am about this; it is frustrating beyond belief to have such an incredible thing happen and not be able to rejoice about it in some way.

This is where you come in. Ever wanted to give The Girl a helping hand? Now you can... I would like to ask London-based readers of this blog to do me a massive favour and take photographs of the posters on the Underground and then email them to me (address is in the sidebar; remove the anti-spam text). I'll post the best one/s up here on the blog - with a credit of course. And I'll keep all the others as a memento, so none will go to waste.

Depending on how many I receive, most likely the winning picture/s will be up here in a few days. Thanks to those who take up this task and get trigger happy with their cameras on my behalf - I really appreciate it.

Looking forward to getting your pics,
Abby

P.S. Extra points will be awarded for photos including a LU logo or station name.

designed by one man