<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Cartoon
Casual
Bugger
Wordsmith
Heaven
Stroke
Plagiarism
Stolen
Offline
Vote



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Runoff 

Dear Man in my local pub's beer-garden,

Yes, you. The one who stared at me as I jogged past where you were seated yesterday. Please don't take it personally that I didn't stop to chat to you: I had my reasons.

Admittedly, you were very handsome; being deliciously 'ripe' in your mid-thirties and having soft hair sexily speckled with grey. As our eyes met, I immediately imagined what you might look like naked - and was very tempted by what I saw. When you then smiled, I was aware that you had shifted away from your friends to enable you to get a better look at me - most impressive.

As I slowed down momentarily and you grinned widely at me, I wondered what your delectable mouth would be like to kiss. And as you waved, I imagined how those long fingers would feel inside of me. (Quite nice, I expect).

But, you see, no matter how sexy you were, no matter how keen you seemed, no matter how much I was tempted by your evident interest, nothing was going to stop me from fulfilling my objective; once this girl's on a roll, there's no holding back. (Annoying when one is trying to have a surreptitious orgasm in a public place).

So that's why I only smiled briefly, before continuing down the street on my five-mile run. Toning my thighs and arse is more important to me right now, than the prospect of having a good chat/dinner/shag - as much as I might enjoy them too.

Plus, I couldn't have stopped to say hello anyway: I was far too busy listening to my darling Graham on my iPod, and I would never interupt him when he was off doing his thing. (Unless I was choking and needed some air, that is).

Yours apologetically,
Girl

designed by one man