<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Repulsion
Location location location
Embarrassing Situation 1:
How to be political
Decisions
Sober
Self-inflicted
Man outside
No calls, thank you
The evidence...



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Friday, May 13, 2005

Plateau 

The current lack of sexual activity in my life is having a knock-on effect.

Apart from the obvious (frigging three times a day, perpetually horny), I am also feeling the results of this tragic gap in another past-time I thoroughly enjoy: running.

It seems there is a correlation between shagging and energy levels: the more sex I have, the more energetic I feel. Endurance and stamina are just two of the happy side effects to getting laid. As well as all the other good reasons to shag of course.

I'm not getting laid = I have no stamina anymore.

Terrible, I know.

You see, I'm currently in training for a 10 km (6.2 miles) race that's coming up in a couple of months. All very well and good, but I can't get past the 47 minute (4 mile) barrier. My body just conks out. I run till I can run no longer. It's not good enough. I feel like a failure.

Apart from wanting to be able to complete the race (and in good time), raise money for charity, and feel more energised, I also want to improve my own fitness. I won't be happy until I have lost two inches everywhere on my body (but hopefully not from the bust goddamnit), dropped a few pounds and toned my thighs and calves even more than they currently are. I am a vain fucker, it's true.

But I also want to be able to run for an hour without feeling tired (I am a competitive bastard as well) and my current 47 minute ability seems pathetic to me.

So, I am faced with few options: I begin to eat some more carbs again (No! Bloating is bad!) or I find a way to have some regular sex.

Either one will give me the fuel I need to enable me to long-distance run.

But I know which one I would prefer to indulge in, and it doesn't sound like porridge will be first on my list.

designed by one man