<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Decisions
Sober
Self-inflicted
Man outside
No calls, thank you
The evidence...
Past history
In between
Memory Jog
Debate



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Friday, May 06, 2005

How to be political 

Wear a No Alternative t-shirt.

And a denim mini-skirt.

And black hold-up stockings.

And leather ankle boots with a 4 inch heel.

Be aware that random strangers will stop you in the street/park/pub and ask you questions about the election.

Make sure that you have your arguments ready about the benefits of a hung Parliament or a small Labour majority.

Be ready to challenge the myth about the Tories getting in.

Ask how the other person is going to vote.

Be enthused about protesting, explain the concept clearly.

Ignore them looking at your tits/legs/arse.

Even if they're cute.

See that you are winning them over to your side.

Have confidence that your argument has maybe inspired one more person to vote.

Carry on walking down the street/jogging in the park/drinking beers at the pub and know that you have done your little bit for democracy.

Stay up to 5am watching the results come in.

Debate the live televised coverage with some like-minded people.

Go to bed and have a celebratory fiddle.

designed by one man