<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

SOTM
Possibility
Food
Title
Bale
Resolution
Transparency
Dig
Five
Toys



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Amazing 


1. Amazing: the amount of pain I've been in from my dislocated shoulder. Turns out my long-standing chronic Hypermobility Syndrome, whilst great for fucking doggie style, also has some drawbacks. Now an acute condition, my shoulder dislocates on the smallest movement - even lifting a cup of coffee can remove the joint from its socket - and is incredibly painful. So, for the last two months, trying to write has been a struggle. Which leads me to: -

2. Amazing:
the number of angry complaints I've received from people, commenting, emailing or tweeting me, who are annoyed I haven't updated the blog in so long. The reason I've not been updating here is because every less-painful minute I have had has been spent writing my new book. Because of my injury, it's been a very slow, laborious, and painful process: just typing a few sentences hurts. Have some patience, people. A little compassion too wouldn't go amiss.

3. Amazing: the wonderful man who recently entered my life and brought with him a ray of sunshine that has warmed my heart. We're both totally and utterly smitten with each other and I truly am lucky to have met him. I'm also lucky that he - unlike many other people - has superhuman patience, and is calmly waiting for me to finish writing. Me, I'm gnawing off my own knuckles in frustration - well I would, if lifting my hands didn't hurt my shoulder so bloody much...

designed by one man