<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Todger Talk
Four
Article
Consent
Welcome
Documentary
Brook
Geek
SL
Heroes



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Facebook 


As some people may appreciate, I kind of like maintaining what privacy I have left in my day-to-day personal life, so have been a little protective over that in recent months. I decided a while back that Crackbook Facebook was somewhere I would be me, as opposed to Abby Lee, and that the only people I would 'befriend' would be those I consider to be part of my inner social circle, close blog friends, and people whom I know and trust.

This has meant I have declined a heap of 'friend requests' from blog and book fans and/or other bloggers. Being the overly-sensitive, worrying type, I have felt pretty bad about doing this, imagining I must seem like I am up my own arse when I reject these approaches. Hopefully those people who have had their friendship request refused don't think that, but I can understand if they did; my abrupt rejection could easily be seen as rude, were one not to know the circumstances and reasoning behind my doing so.

Anyway, because of this, and also due to the regular inquiring emails I receive asking for book info, I've created an official Facebook 'Page' for Girl with a One Track Mind.
Basically, this is a way for fans of the book to be kept updated with everything book related; the latest book news (eg. the various translated foreign editions being published, book readings, public talks etc.); and a way for me to befriend people whilst still maintaining some privacy with the goings on that I detail in my personal profile (which I can assure you are pretty dull, for the most part).

To see the fan page you will need to sign up to Facebook, if you haven't already, but it is relatively painless doing so, I promise. Once you've added yourself to the page as a 'Fan', you'll be able to see blog updates as well as receive all the latest book info, which I will send out via Facebook email on a semi-regular basis.

Other than that, it's business as usual around these parts: I am very busy, do not have enough time to do what I need to do, and I have a dating story that would be mildly amusing to divulge were it not for the fact that the man concerned is likely to google me, even though he promised not to, and thus I will fuck up the next date by sheer mention of it here.

Oh. Oops.


designed by one man