<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Four
Article
Consent
Welcome
Documentary
Brook
Geek
SL
Heroes
Relations



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Todger Talk 



Any blog that describes the Daily Mail newspaper as a "bucket of wank" whilst pointing out its sexism;
or explains why chip fat is a no-no for anal sex; or details how much it can hurt a man if a woman grips his cock "like an Atari joystick during a particularly intense level of Pac-Man" is a blog I would gladly recommend.

Todger Talk is a new blog about sex that is both funny and informative. It is written
by a group of men who, in their words, want to enable blokes to "talk about sex and relationships without all the bullshit, bravado and misinformation". "Women are encouraged to think about their genitals. Men are still being driven to think with them," they argue, and I am inclined to agree with them.

There's still a distinct gap in the market for open, honest and frank discussion of male sexuality and whilst Todger Talk is in its infancy, its aims and objectives are a positive step forwards, so I heartily support its ambitions. Go check it out.


designed by one man