<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Conversations
Christmas
Kiss
Bond
Politics
Massage
Mail
Film
Imagine
Breathe



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Tax 

Ah, Christmas. The time of giving, being with family, and watching old Marx Bros movies ("There ain't no Sanity Clause!"). It’s a nice relaxing time of year; but not if, like me, you’ve left your tax return to the last minute, and, being completely disorganised, have had to spend the last five days trying to sift through the mountains of chaos in your home to find all your paperwork. I can think of many pleasurable ways of spending time during the holidays, and none of them involve filing income and expenditure details…

It’s my own fault really, leaving everything to the last minute; I’m a terrible procrastinator with a very short attention span. Even now, I’m blogging, rather than collating piles of paper: it affords a quick distraction from the inevitable tax boredom that I have lying ahead. But I must get back to it or I’ll never file it by the deadline. Which means sacrifices have to be made to get it in on time – even, postponing a rather delicious crotch-warming offer of a seasonal treat (man + massage oil x long cold night = fun).

Dammit, must finish my tax; I need to get rubbing. Literally.

designed by one man