<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Regret
Injuries
T-minus 28
Delete
Sharon Osbourne
Relief
Shortbus
Suggestion
Drunken
Things



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Radio 

I have done an interview with Woman's Hour on BBC Radio Four. It's due to be broadcast sometime between 10.00 and 11.00am tomorrow (Monday 2nd October). [I'll post the 'Listen Again' link up here, once it becomes live]

If you tune in, you'll hear me spouting my mouth off about sex and female sexuality; sexism and the double-standards about female/male sexual activity; and society's hypocritical stereotyping of women. You'll also hear some extracts from my book, read out by yours truly.

This week is the 60th anniversary of Woman's Hour; it is an honour to be included in this celebration, and to be able to contribute to the debate about how life has changed for women over the years.

As I said in the interview, we may have some way to go in terms of how attitudes about sex and sexuality have changed, but I think we are making progress in the right direction. Let's hope, anyway.

Update: you can hear the (heavily edited) interview here.

designed by one man