<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Delete
Sharon Osbourne
Relief
Shortbus
Suggestion
Drunken
Things
Shopping
Thoughts
Default



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

T-minus 28 

Things I always wanted to do and ended up doing:

1. Have anal sex
2. Sleep with a woman
3. Have a threesome with a man and a woman

Things I have never done but would like to do:

1. Have a threesome with two men
2. Go to a fetish club

Things I never thought I would do but will do soon:

1. Participate in a book signing


Yes, that's right, me, in the flesh, signing copies of my book and finally meeting the people who have been reading my words: a terrifying, but exciting thought.

Put this in your diary if you want to come along:

6.00pm Thursday 19th October 2006
Borders bookstore, Islington
N1 Centre
Parkfield Street
Islington
London
N1 0PS

Feel free to pop by and say hello. Or alternatively to show some moral support: I will be absolutely shitting it.

designed by one man