<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Shopping
Thoughts
Default
Need
Outcome
Response II
Response
Outed
Tube
Addict?



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Things 

Things I thought I’d never be saying to my friends:

1. Everything is true; even the stuff about the blokes that were shit in bed
2. Yes, it is that easy for me to climax (sorry)
2b. (I think I suffer from premature female orgasm)
3. I know it’s no big deal; everyone wanks.
3b. Perhaps just not as often as me
4. It’s not all the wanking that embarrasses me; it’s everyone knowing how neurotic, analytical and obsessed I am, that makes me feel so exposed
5. At least we can compare toy collections now, right?
6. Of course I would like some sex; a tall, handsome man shagging me rampantly would be lovely, but unfortunately that’s not an option, given my current schedule
7. Yes, I know what the newspapers have said; but my wardrobe is still wholly Primark-based. Still think I am rich?
8. I’m going to sound like a twat saying this, but sadly I’m too busy to meet up with you at the moment - can I ‘pencil you in’?
9. Sorry I didn’t reply to your email: it was hidden amongst the other 106 marked ‘urgent – needs an immediate response’ in my inbox, and I’m still only up to number 13
10. I know; you’re right: I do need a publicist.

designed by one man