<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

PUA
Music
Drunkr
Austin 2
Austin 1
SXSW
Decision
G-spot
Packed
VD



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Privacy 

Just arrived back in London. After collapsing at home from all the travel exhaustion, I then woke up to discover that my piece on internet privacy came out earlier today. The article concerns an issue that we all, I think, should be worried about: how safe is our online confidentiality and privacy when we surf the web? Not safe, it would appear, if you're in the UK and your ISP has signed up to use Phorm. Perhaps now is the time to consider changing who provides you with access to the web...

Anyway, be gentle on me. I'm jetlagged as hell, but also, my heart is hurting. I miss New York terribly.

designed by one man